There is a large and growing gap between the skills employers need for today’s competitive global marketplace and the skills employees have. This gap costs Indian businesses lots of rupees annually in lost productivity.
All jobs require employees to have certain skills and attributes that enable them to do their work efficiently and effectively. Skills that need to be honed, inculcated and revisited from time to time.
Employzee’s training programs are conceived with the prime objective of enhancing effectiveness & productivity through continuous self awareness and learning.
Employzee’s core competencies are:
- Ability to identify/understand the needs of employers across industry verticals
- Competence to map out the skills and knowledge required to perform a job better and achieve greater effectiveness
- Design, develop and deliver courses to address the gaps
Employzee’s – APPROACH AND METHODOLOGY:
The approach that Employzee takes to develop and deploy a training program is a four-stage approach.
- Organizational Communication
- Presentation & Selling skills
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Personal Effectiveness
- Time Effectiveness
- customized as per requirements